Health & Safety Policy
Committed to Enjoy Healthy and Safe Working Environment
Walltech management recognizes the health and safety duties under the Health and Safety at Work Article (1) of the Ministerial Decree (32), and the international regulations and standards, all the staff to be responsible for complying with health
and safety regulations at the company workplaces.
Walltech management proposes always to comply with its duties towards its employee’s health and safety as reasonable and practicable to
• Provide and maintain a safe place of work, a safe system of work, safe appliances for work and a safe and healthy working environment.
• Provide such information and instruction as may be necessary to ensure the health and safety at work of its employees and also compliance with the Health and Safety Regulations and to promote awareness and understanding of health and safety throughout the workforce. • Ensure safety and absence of health risks in connection with use, handling, storage
and transport of articles and substances.
• Make regular risk assessments to employees.
• Take appropriate preventive/protective measures.
• Appoint competent personnel to help and secure compliance with statutory duties.
All employees of the Company agrees, as a term of their contract of employment, to comply with their individual duties the Health and Safety at Work Regulations. Failure to comply with health and safety duties, regulations, works rules and procedures regarding health and safety, on the part of any Employee, can lead to dismissal from employment; in the case of serious breaches, or repeated breaches, such dismissal may be instant without prior warning.We have identified some of the hazards that we encounter during our work and have outlined measures to reduce the risk to personnel, these hazards and measures are listed to help increase the employees awareness of health and safety and to encourage them to question the procedures used in order to maintain and improve standards.
Personal Protective Equipment such as hard hats, gloves, protective shoes/boots, goggles, particle masks and high visibility clothing are all designed to protect our employees from various hazards. All available protective equipment must be used whenever necessary.